Traffix Water Wall
- MASH Eligible, TL-2 Longitudinal Channelizing Device
- NCHRP-350 Tested and Passed, TL-1 Barrier Wall, TL-2 Longitudinal Channelizing Device and TL-3 Barricade
- 32" tall x 72" long. Low profile allows motorists in all vehicle types to view oncoming traffic at intersections.
- Durable linear low density polyethylene plastic minimizes cracking and breaking.
- Double wall knuckle design minimizes breakage and creates a strong connection at hinge points.
- Hinge design allows for a 30-degree pivot between sections.
- Large 8" fill hole speeds filling process, includes twist-lock plastic cap.
- Tamper resistant, offset drain plug with coarse buttress thread - screws in or out in only 2.5 turns.
- Includes one steel connection pin and keeper pin per wall to allow sections to be locked together.
- Forklift and pallet jack slots are molded in for easy movement.
- Standard colors are orange/red or white - additional colors available upon request.
- Accepts the Water-Wall chain link fence for additional job site security.
SpecificationWater-Wall to be 72" long x 32" tall x 18" wide and molded from linear low density polyethylene. Water-Wall to be MASH Eligible as a Longitudinal Channelizing Device, TL-2. Individual wall shall weigh 80 lbs. empty and 1,110 lbs. filled. Standard colors are white or orange. Water-Wall sections are connected together with galvanized steel T-pins passing through a double wall knuckle which minimizes breakage at hinge points. Wall shall pivot up to 30 degrees when connected. Water-Wall to have one 8" diameter fill hole for quick fill and a twist lock cap for closure. Water-Wall will have molded through holes to provide easy movement. Drain plug to be offset to protect against cracking or breaking and have course buttress threads for quick removal and attachment. Water-Walls shall stack for easy movement and storage.