TD11700 Cross Block
Designed to provide an effective and economical physical barrier that alerts motorists to dangerous trafﬁc conditions, provides navigational support and discourages motorists from making unlawful or unsafe trafﬁc maneuvers.
The CROSS BLOCK systems conform to Federal Railroad Administration (FRA) & AASHTO standards for mountable separator and complies with MUTCD, State and Local guidelines. Five-year warranty against damage from vehicles and a Three-year warranty covering defects in workmanship and materials for the entire system.
Lightweight, easy and economical to install using 2 anchor bolts for each 36” curb section to permanently install CROSS BLOCK on a variety of substrates. The modular, interconnecting curb sections allow the CROSS BLOCK to be easily shaped to ﬁt the requirements of any job site and conform to the contours and variations common on roadways.
- Post Height: 36”, 42” and 48” standard.
- Posts Width: 2.25”, 3” round & 3” ﬂat.
- Post Colors: Fluorescent Orange, Yellow & White. Other colors upon request.
- Post Material: Impact Modiﬁed and UV Resistant polymer with 100% Recycled Content. Post Fasteners: 2 Type BB 1/4” zinc hex head bolts, washers and nylar lock-nuts. Hinge Material: Specially formulated urethane polymer with 100% Recycled Content.
- Curb Colors: White and Yellow.
- Curb Material: Impact Modiﬁed and UV Resistant polymer.
- Curb Fasteners: 1/2” X 4-1/2” Lag Bolts with 20mm X 3” Plastic Anchor Sleeves. Retroreﬂective sheeting complies with ASTM 4956 standards.